- Our staff is available from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Central Standard Time (CST), Monday through Friday.
- Orders placed after 2:00 P.M. on Friday will be processed on Monday.
- In the event that your call is not answered, please leave a detailed message on our voice mail system and your call will be promptly returned.
- Orders may also be faxed to 708-843-9382, emailed to Alex@foxoutdoor.com & Roger@foxoutdoor.com or placed online at shop.foxoutdoor.com twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
Visa, Master Card, American Express & Discover credit cards are accepted.
All credit cards are processed through our merchant services processing center. Your billing & shipping information will be verified. Please make certain to provide us with accurate information; otherwise, your order may be delayed, canceled and/or suspended. You will receive an order update email if there are any issues processing your credit card. You can email email@example.com or call our customer service hotline with questions.
Pricing on orders will be honored at the time of placement. However, prices are subject to change without notice due to fluctuations with currency, material and labor costs.
- All shipments are F.O.B. Melrose Park, IL 60160 - USA.
- Shipments are processed in 1-3 business days following credit card authorization. Saturdays & Sundays are not considered business days.
- Standard flat rate shipping rate of $9.99 applies to all orders within the 48 contiguous states. All orders are shipped via USPS unless noted otherwise.
- Rates outside the contiguous states to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico will vary. Contact us for more information.
- Other shipping options that are available include: FedEx & UPS Ground for $15.00, 2nd Day air for $25.00 and next-day air for $45.00.
- No international shipments are currently available.
- We recommend that you provide a street address for shipping since using a P.O. box may result in a delay.
- All orders shipped to APO/FPO and P.O. boxes will be shipped via USPS no matter what shipping method is selected.
Any items that are deemed to be hazardous, i.e. pepper spray, will be shipped via standard shipping – ground, regardless of the shipping method selected. Please make certain that the items you are ordering are not restricted in your city or state.
MATERIAL CONTENT & COLOR:
All Fox Tactical™ gear is constructed of weather- resistant, rugged tactical polyester, both in 600 Denier and 1200 Denier. Our Multicam® color is a licensed heavyweight Cordura® nylon fabric, made in the USA. The Multicam® material used in the production of our gear is either 500 Denier or 1000 Denier, depending on the item. All canvas items are made of heavyweight cotton canvas material, unless otherwise noted. The trim on our retro bags is Genuine Leather. Material content & color may vary.
All items are in used, repaired condition, unless noted otherwise. Sizes may vary. All surplus items subject to availability!
We respect your privacy. Any and all information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, disclosed to third parties or reused without your permission.